New York City, NY
• Bringing a pair shoes with the heel height you might consider wearing on the day of your wedding will help you determine how you'll look and feel as far as comfort and length.
• If you're considering special undergarments for your wedding gown, have them handy when coming to your appointment. Special bras, corsets, spanx and other undergarments may help you have a cleaner and smoother fit.
• We know how important it is to have your friends and family with you while selecting your wedding gown, this is why we suggest that your party doesnt exeed 4 persons. We want the attention to always be on you and your thoughts when trying on your selections. Large parties can sometimes be overwhelming and sometimes destracting when consentration is really important.
• We would love to know which gowns from the Cymbeline collection interest you so that we can have them available for you to try on during your visit as well as have a better idea of what you'll be interested in seeing.
• Since evening and weekend appointments fill up quickly, we recommend making your appointment as far in advance as possible so that we can provide you with as many options as we can. Should you need to change or cancel your appointment we would appreciate being notified right away, or at least 24 hours before the time of your scheduled appointment.